Faculty of Economics and Business Administration - University of Cantabria.
- Avenida de los Castros 56, 39005 Santander (Spain).
The organization of the congress offers the reservation at a closed price in the Hotel Santemar under the following conditions:
- Double Room for Single Use, with breakfast buffet (VAT included) 125 € / day
- Double Room, with breakfast buffet (VAT included) 140 € / day
When making the reservation, you must indicate the following reference: CongresoSolaruco
Other accommodation and travel options:
We have achieved that, Viajes El Corte Inglés put its personnel and infrastructure to the service of FINANCE FORUM and its delegates. Viajes El Corte Inglés, will offer you the best possible conditions in air tickets, transfers and accommodation! With the idea that your only concern will be enjoy!
Contact directly at email@example.com and make your reservation.
Santander is the capital of the autonomous region of Cantabria. With nearly 180,000 inhabitants according to the National Institute of Statistics, trade and services provide employment for more than 70 percent of its active population. Santander has an Oceanic climate and its humidity is quite high throughout the year, with average temperatures ranging from 25 °C in summer to 10° C in winter.
Santander is a city that stretches along the sea. Its marine spirit and harbour nature have conditioned its urban appearance, lengthened in search of water. Built on hills, its steep slopes also had much to do in the configuration of the different neighbourhoods. Its fondness for the bay, the only one of the North that is oriented to the South, has shaped a unique personality full of contrasts, sometimes engrossed in itself but with a taste for the world.
How to reach Santander
International flights to and from the following destinations: Varsovia, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Brussels, London (Stansted), Dublin, Edinburg, Lisboa, Milan, Venecia and Rome (click here for updated destinations)
National flights to and from the following destinations: Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Málaga, Sevilla, and Tenerife.
Different combinations to reach Santander
- Take a flight to Madrid and then an internal flight to Santander (it takes 50 minutes) or drive from Madrid to Santander (it takes 4 hours and the road is motorway) or take the train (it takes 4 hours in ALVIA- - click for more information
- Fly to Bilbao airport (it has all the main international destinations), and then driving from Bilbao to Santander takes 1 hour.
- Fly to Barcelona and then take an internal flight to Santander (it takes 1h and 30 minutes).
Santander airport is 10 minutes by taxi from the city center.
Brittany Ferries arrives in Santander from Plymouth and Portsmouth www.brittanyferries.es.